SD GUNNER FUND
Ways You Can Get Involved!DONATE TODAY
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
- Become a volunteer dog trainer.
- Become a general volunteer.
- Become a Board Member.
MAKE RECURRING DONATIONS
- Every little bit helps! If you feel motivated, please become one of our amazing monthly donors HERE.
DONATE SPECIALIZED SKILLS
- EX: website design, event planning, food truck, desert decoration, printing service, PR, marketing, accounting, graphic design, and more!
DONATE NEEDED ITEMS
- As we grow and utilize our resources, we need more items such as waste bags, service dog vests, and training items to give our dogs and families the best care. View our Amazon Wishlist!
BECOME AN ANNUAL SPONSOR
- Give back in a meaningful way while increasing your visibility in the community.
- Receive recognition throughout the entirety of the year in our fundraising events, social media, website, and marketing materials.
SHARE OUR MISSION
- We completely understand if you cannot donate your time or money at the moment! Another way you can support our mission is by sharing our posts and website on social media! Just a click can make a difference!
READY FOR YOUR NEXT STEP?
Connect with us and we would love to discuss all the opportunities we have available so you can help make a difference! We can’t wait to meet you!CONNECT WITH US
HOW YOUR EFFORTS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
SD Gunner Fund, a registered 501c3 organization has a mission to provide assistance to veterans, first responders and special needs children through the training and adoption of service animals. Service animals are trained to support individuals with mobility, psychiatric, and neurological disabilities. SDGF was founded in 2014 after founder, Britnee Kinard experienced first hand the lack of support programs that are available for veterans, after her husband suffered a traumatic brain injury serving as Sergeant of the US Army. SGT Hamilton Kinard is an OIF US Army Disabled Veteran and Purple Heart Recipient.DONATE TODAY
Not quite sure yet?
Why not visit our contact page, we would love to chat with you!