The Teresa Cowart Team in Partnership with the Kessler Collection & SD Gunner Fund
Cordially invite you to the most exciting philanthropic event of the year, the fourth annual award-winning Savannah Carnaval.
SATURDAY, JULY 30TH, 2022
6:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST
PLANT RIVERSIDE DISTRICT
400 WEST RIVER ST. AND HISTORIC DOWNTOWN
Experience Savannah’s premier entertainment district and Richard Kessler’s Atlantic building, which will play center stage to Savannah Carnival. Enjoy an evening of world-class entertainment inspired by the Latin American musical tradition. Listen to the music by the high-energy Brazilian Funk DJ’s and the LPT Band. Be amazed by the awe-inspiring performances of Savannah Latin Dance, Cirque Divina, NC Brazilian Arts Project Dancers, and Carnaval De Barranquilla. Indulge in the culinary tastings of Plant Riverside District with specialty signature cocktails, and a silent/live auction with masterfully curated experiences all while supporting the mission of the SD Gunner Fund.
The SD Gunner Fund is a Savannah-based non-profit with a mission to provide a world-class service dog training and advocacy program to support military families, first responders, and children with disabilities. These programs have reached over 215,000 children and assisted over 450 military families.
Savannah Carnaval is the SD Gunner Fund’s largest fundraising event of the year. The goal of the 2022 event will be to raise awareness of disability accessibility and to raise funds to support annual programs and build relationships with the Savannah Hispanic community.
SD Gunner Fund and The Kessler Collection are collaborating with Events by Celeste and LowCountry Consulting to make Savannah Carnaval 2022 the best event ever. The goal for the 2022 event is to raise $200,000.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at https://cbo.io/tickets/sdgunner/tix.
Ticket Price: $125 per person
**Admission includes a full evening of entertainment, drink tickets for a signature cocktail, beer, or soda, plus culinary tastings from the restaurants at Plant Riverside District. All proceeds will support the SD Gunner Fund.
SAVANNAH CARNAVAL HISTORY
- Savannah's most anticipated annual philanthropic event, Savannah Carnaval, is the #1 trending event in Savannah 2 weeks prior and 1-week post-event.
- Savannah Carnaval is in its 4th year and has won Best Fundraising Event each year.
- Savannah Carnaval is a finalist for Best Charity Event through Connect Savannah in 2022.
- Savannah Carnaval is the #1 Philanthropic Event of the Southeast.
- We are the only philanthropic event that has 100% support from Richard Kessler and the Plant Riverside team as an annual 'signature event' for Plant Riverside.
- In 2021, our event sold out 2 weeks prior to the event date.
SD Gunner Fund is Savannah-based non-profit founded in 2014 with a mission to provide a world-class service dog training and advocacy program to support military families, first responders, and children with disabilities.
- We have reached over 215,000 children through animal-assisted therapy.
- Provided over 50,000 hours of training for service dogs.
- Served over 450 military and special needs family members.
To learn more, visit www.sdgunnner.org.
For more history on the event, please preview these press coverages we received in 2021: